Our goal is to help you feel great from the inside out! When your body isn’t hydrated you will feel sluggish, foggy, and have trouble concentrating. As experienced health care professionals, we know that IV fluids are the fastest way to rehydrate you and replenish the vitamins and minerals your body is lacking. Let us put you on the fast track to improved wellness!
The IV Hub is owned and operated by experienced medical professionals. Noreen Connolly is a nurse practitioner who has worked in numerous health care settings since 1992. She earned both her Master’s Degree and her Ph.D. at Simmons University in Boston. She is passionate about delivering safe, effective IV services so her clients can reach their weight loss, beauty, and wellness goals.
Our staff is comprised of carefully selected ER nurses who are the best of the best when it comes to IV skills. You can rest assured that your IV drip bar experience will be professional and personalized. Your health and satisfaction are our priority!
Relax at our new Medford, MA location as you receive your IV service. Our comfortable environment provides a convenient alternative to the hospital for those with medical conditions that require IV fluids. Lounge in our comfortable chairs, put your feet up, and wrap yourself in the cozy blanket we provide. We invite you to experience safe, quality IV rehydration, IV nutrition, weight loss shots, and much more in The IV Hub’s Boston drip bar.
What to Expect from our IV Service
We want to help you be proactive about your health! Our products don’t just help you hydrate, they also provide your body with the correct vitamins necessary to support your overall wellness. This is what you can expect from a visit to our IV drip bar:
- Easily set up your appointment online or with a quick call to The IV Hub.
- Secure your appointment with a credit card.
- Choose from our list of services or call for a free consultation.
- At your first visit, we’ll review your health history and have you sign a waiver.
- After we check your vital signs and blood pressure, we hook you up to your IV.
- Relax for approximately 45 minutes as the IV infusion revitalizes your body.
- Once your treatment is done we will go over the easy-to-follow discharge instructions.
- Go about your day renewed and refreshed!
A Health and Wellness Podcast
Love Yourself For Amazing Health! with Noreen Connolly
Noreen Connolly joins Chris Himel in this episode of the Healing Podcast as they talk about wellness and hear from Noreen what health means to her. More importantly, Noreen dives deep into IV therapy and meditation.
Looking for an IV hydration therapy near you? Look no further than The IV Hub. It’s Boston’s premier IV drip bar for weight loss and nutritional therapy.