1) New Product at The IV Hub: Focus Patch for focus and memory
Does your brain feel scattered and you can’t focus or remember why you walked into the kitchen? Ask us about our new vitamin patch! The Focus Patch is designed to boost your concentration so you can perform at your best and help you achieve your highest potential. It contains a high dose of Vitamin B along with other nutrients which stimulate your brain health and support its optimal function. One focus patch provides your daily requirements for vitamin B1, B2, B5, B6, and B12, and Vitamins C and D. It also contains Vitamin A, carnitine, and omega 3 fatty acids. This is a great addition to any IV therapy, dehydration IV, or to the Vitamin B12 shot at The IV Hub in Medford, MA
Focus Patch Benefits
- Formulated to maintain calm focus
- Nutrients to help boost memory
- Enhances task completion
- Supports brain health & function
Benefits of the Vitamins
- Vitamin B6 helps regulate carbohydrate metabolism so it receives the optimum amount.
- Vitamin B12 is involved in the development of neurotransmitters.
- Other B Vitamins support the conversion of carbohydrates into brain fuel (glucose) and the renewal of important neurotransmitters involved in memory.
- Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant. As well as supporting our immune system and muscle production, it’s considered a neuroprotective agent. It helps to remove toxins from the body.
- Vitamin D is essential for several reasons, including maintaining healthy bones and teeth. It may also protect against a range of diseases and conditions.
- Vitamin A plays a vital role in maintaining your body’s natural defenses.
Contact us for more information on purchasing the Focus Patch
2) New Product: Viracid pills for viruses
Viracid is an amazing product now offered at The IV Hub in Medford, MA. It includes a powerful combination of key nutrients and botanical extracts that provide immediate support for immune challenges. This is a great addition to the Immunity IV and the Tri-Immune Shot at our IV hydration company in Medford, MA.
The dynamic nature of the immune system means that all factors that affect health need to be addressed in order for it to function at peak performance. While vitamin deficiencies can compromise the immune system, consuming immune-enhancing nutrients and botanicals can support and strengthen the body’s immune response. Viracid contains the synergistic nutrient blend of zinc, vitamin C, vitamin A, L-lysine and pantothenic acid which each play a major role in maintaining a healthy, functioning immune system.
Contact us to learn more about purchasing Viracid or our IV hydration in Medford, MA
3) New YouTube Channel
Last, but not least, we The IV Hub Boston now has a YouTube Channel! Click HERE to follow us & see all of our cool videos!