Did you know that in the United States over 36%of adults are obese? Another 32.5% of American adults are overweight. That means that 2/3 of adults in the United States are overweight or obese! Needless to say, this is a serious problem in our country. Poor diet, stress and a sedentary lifestyle is a major cause of low energy and a slow metabolism, which can lead to gradual weight gain.
Metabolism Plays a Role in Weight
Metabolism is actually defined as the bodily processes needed to maintain life. However when you hear the word “metabolism” today, it’s usually in reference to weight issues. We often hear people say, “I can’t lose weight because I have a slow metabolism.”
Here are some facts about metabolism:
- Though the process of metabolism, your body turns the food you eat into the energy it needs.
- It’s a vital process for all living things, not just humans.
- Over time, your body’s metabolism naturally slows down, which can lead to easier weight gain even if you exercise.
The IV Hub’s Weight Loss IV Treatment (which will be coming in October) has a special blend of vitamins & minerals designed to help you burn fat and in turn, lose weight. Together, these ingredients can help accelerate your metabolism and burn calories and increase energy.
Our IV therapy can help you lose weight, but it should be done along with other weight-loss efforts, such as a diet and exercise. The IV treatment acts as a supplement that benefits your existing health plan because it gives the body a boost of vitamins and minerals to help it function at its best.
What’s in the Weight Loss IV?
- Methionine inositol choline cyanocobalamin (MICC) is an extremely effective ingredient commonly used in IV therapy for weight loss. It targets fatty deposits and helps the body burn fats. MICC Injections, also referred to as Lipo Injections, are used to help release fat throughout the body by specifically targeting its primary fatty deposits.
- B vitamins (including B12) are also used in most weight loss IVs. The B vitamins have a range of benefits that aid in weight loss, including a proven metabolism boost. Most notably, it can boost energy levels, which help metabolize fat more efficiently. Cardiovascular health is another benefit of B vitamins, which is especially useful when maintaining an exercise routine.
- Vitamin C is also used in the mix of a weight-loss IV, providing support for muscle growth and structure. Vitamin C also has several benefits to the circulatory system, which includes heart health and the ability to work out safely.
Are Diet and Exercise Still Necessary?
Absolutely, YES. For the best weight loss results, you should always maintain a proper diet and exercise routine. IV therapy is a wonderful way to boost metabolism, and a great addition to your weight loss efforts, but diet and exercise are always going to be the main keys for successful weight loss.
Contact us today to schedule your weight loss consultation!
Ready to start feeling better?
Book your IV therapy treatment today